A number of everyday activities and events can cause our bones to lose their normal motion or position. When this occurs, the nervous system becomes impaired, setting off a chain reaction of events which ultimately causes our body’s to malfunction. Doctors of Chiropractic call this the Vertebral Subluxation Complex (VSC), and often times can be the underlying cause of many health problems.
Common signs and symptoms of the VSC may include:
- Stiffness, restricted or limited movements
- Muscle spasm or weakness
- Pain, aching, burning, numbness or tingling
- Headaches, neck and upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Soft tissue strain/strain
- Disc bulging or herniation
- Degenerative osteoarthritis and bone spurs
- Upper or lower extremity pain
If you or someone you know is suffering from symptoms of the Vertebal Subluxation Complex (VCS), isn’t is time you call Dr. Gray at Riverton Chiropractic Clinic and schedule your free initial consultation today. You owe it to yourself to determine if you too may benefit from safe, gentle and effective chiropractic care. Contact us or call 307-856-4945 today!